Skincare Hacks to Keep Your Skin Healthy and Youthful
Updated: Dec 13, 2019
So many people are playing a guessing game when it comes to their daily skincare routines. We've put together a list of some quick and easy tips to keep your skin glowing, youthful, and healthy for years to come.
Firstly you need to understand that your morning and evening skincare routine are slightly different and why. Although both will benefit if you use natural products that include good doses of antioxidants and vitamins and is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
Morning Skin Care Routine
1. Start with a gentle foaming facial cleanser - one that not only is gentle but also leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean – not tight. Our Chaga foaming cleanser does this and more. It is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins to help get rid of environmental impurities as well as excess oil accumulated overnight.
2. Then you should follow-up with a toner. Most people tend to skip this step but it is actually a very important because it balances the pH of your skin and helps to close the pores and tighten cell gaps which will reduce the penetration of impurities and environmental contaminants throughout the day.
3. Next is the application of a hydrating moisturizing cream that includes a healthy dose of antioxidants and vitamins. Our Chaga body cream is absolutely shocked full on antioxidants and vitamins that are wonderful for your face. In fact, it was originally developed as a facial cream but in the end, I felt that its benefits were beyond just for the face. It includes Chaga mushroom (the highest antioxidant in the world – according to a study done by Tuffs University) infused Coconut (Vitamin K), Olive (Vitamin E) and Argan (Vitamin E), Carrot seed (Vitamin B, C, D and E), and Evening Primrose (Vitamin B6 and E) oils, Aloe Vera (Vitamin A, B12, C & E) and Pure Vitamin E – all of which are amazing for your face.
Evening Skin Care Routine
It's essential to give your skin some attention before bedtime.
1. It’s very important to use a good makeup remover before bed. Your skin renews itself while you sleep and when you leave makeup on, you are preventing this renewal process from happening. Without it, your skin will not be able to breathe and signs of fatigue will begin to appear. In addition, makeup residue can clog your pores and it can lead to acne and blackhead breakouts and no one likes that, right?
2. As is with your morning routine, a good spritz of toner will close your pores and tighten the skin cells, and help prep your face for your moisturizer.
3. Moisturizing before bed is essential to good skin health. Our Chaga body cream is absolutely shocked full of antioxidants and vitamins that are wonderful for your face.
Keeping Your Face Radiant and Beautiful All Year Round
Your face is always going to be the focal point of any skincare routine, but it's also crucial to remember to pay attention to the neck, hands, chest, and legs all year round.
1. Sunscreen and a good moisturizer during the summer and winter will not only assist in slowing down the ageing process, but it will also protect you from dangerous UV rays. The face is one of the first places that can show signs of ageing, such as wrinkles and sagging skin. So a good moisturizer/sunscreen are essential.
2. Eating a balanced diet that's packed with the nutrients your body needs, along with drinking lots of water is another way to keep your face looking youthful. Stress is another well-known cause of ageing skin that should be avoided whenever possible.
Benefits of All-Natural Skincare Products
So many people try hard to have healthy skin, and they spend lots of money on chemically-loaded skincare products that wreak havoc on both your skin and the environment. The chemicals and fragrances found in these products can stop the skin from doing it's natural rejuvenation processes and cause the skin to age prematurely and cause damage to the entire body.
At Adagio Naturals, we firmly believe that the products we put on our skin should come from nature. Skin plays an essential role in one's overall well-being and it's vital not to expose it to harmful toxic chemicals.
Your skin is the largest organ on your body, and we want it to project health and vitality. Our skin changes as we age and there's no magical fountain of youth that's going to stop it. Luckily, you can dramatically slow down the effects of ageing on your skin by following a regular skincare routine that uses organic skincare products and living a healthy and relaxed lifestyle.
Our Birch Ridge Collection features an extensive range of organic skincare products infused with Chaga. This miracle super-food is catching the health world by storm. Study after study are uncovering the new and impressive benefits of this amazing mushroom (read our recent blog about Chaga Mushroom's benefits to learn more).